NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Giveaway DESCRIPTION: We’re giving away over 20 prizes to help you have your best holiday season ever. All you have to do is take 30 seconds and enter the giveaway here.
GRAND PRIZE/FIRST PRIZE. Grand Prize will consist of (1) winner of a Free Year of Salon or Spa treatment to the salon or spa of their choice among the nationwide list of salons and spas on SpaFinder. Restrictions apply; see section 5 below for details. Weekly and Daily winners will receive shopping gift cards to retailers such as Macy’s, Sephora, Banana Republic, Forever 21, Folica.com, etc. Retailers are subject to change. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to permanent, legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older at of the time of entry. Sweepstakes begins November 09, 2011 at 12:01 am ET, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 15, 2011 at approximately 12:00 PM PDT.
1. SPONSOR. “Get a FREE Year of Salon or Spa treatments” (the “Sweepstakes) is sponsored by salelala.com 1232 S. La Cienega Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. 90035
2. ELIGIBILITY. Giveaway is open only to permanent legal residents of the United States, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. A prize won by an individual eighteen (18) years of age or older, but considered a minor in his or her legal jurisdiction of residency (a “Minor”) will be awarded in the name of the Minor’s parent or legal guardian.
3. HOW TO ENTER. As detailed below, there are two (2) ways to enter the Giveway;
(1) Visit salelala.com/giveaway
(2) Send a self addressed stamped envelope to our address ATT SaleLaLa Giveaway
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant who made a potentially winning entry, Sponsor will deem that the entry was made by the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. On or about November 11, we will begin our weekly and daily drawings for giftcards for those who commented in the appropriate box. Winner will be randomly chosen from all valid entries. On or about December 20th the Grand Prize and remaining gift cards (if any) will be given to randomly generated and chosen from among all eligible entries. We will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner at the email address submitted at the time of entry. Each potential winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, an IRS W-9 form, and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, “Giveaway Documents”) by December 20th, 2011.
Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification, and, time permitting, an alternate potential winner(s) may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. If a potential winner cannot be reached, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and, time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Once all required Giveaway Documents have been correctly completed and received from a potential winner, per these Official Rules, the potential winner shall be an official “Prize Winner” of the Giveaway. Prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. No substitution for a prize (or parts thereof) by a Prize Winner will be allowed. If necessary, due to unavailability for any reason, a comparable prize will be awarded at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
All Federal, state and local tax liabilities related to the value of the prize awarded are the responsibility of the Prize Winners.
5. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE/FIRST PRIZE. Grand Prize will consist of (1) winner of a Free Year of Salon or Spa treatment to the destination of their choice among the list of salons and spas in their area on SpaFinder.com. Restrictions apply; Weekly and Daily winners will be for gift cards to retailers like Nordstrom, Sephora, GAP, Banana Republic, SpaFinder and more.
Grand Prize Restrictions/Guidelines:
• Salon or Spa arrangements must be coordinated through sponsor’s agent. Salon or Spa must be chosen from Spa Finders list
• Value of the Grand Prize is not to exceed $100/mo, and will range in value from $50 to $100/month for salon or spa treatments. The actual value of the Grand Prize travel may vary depending on city. Actual value of the Grand Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV (if actual value is lower than stated ARV) will not be awarded.
• Any changes, additions or add-ons are the sole financial responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
• No cash refunds will be made should failure to use any or all portions of the prize.
• No cash will be awarded to the winner.
• Prize conditions may be added or modified by the Sponsors
• Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any changes of any element of the Grand Prize trip.
• Released Parties are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation or flight delays.
6. CONDITIONS. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators: (a) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, and all prize providers, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entity involved in the development or administration of the Giveaway, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize suppliers that are sent along with any prize; © if selected as a winner, to the posting of such entrant’s name on http://www.facebook.com/SaleLaLa, http://www.salelala.com, and any other site we deem reasonable, and the use by Released Parties of such name, and entrant’s voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission or approval and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error herein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Giveaway.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Giveaway or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to change/modify these Official Rules that anytime.The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other “force majeure” event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical, or computer failures of any kind; for inaccurate transcription of entry information; for errors in any promotional or marketing materials or in these Official Rules; for any human or electronic error; or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed, lost, late, damaged, or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any element thereof (including, without limitation, these Official Rules) without notice in any manner and for any reason (including, without limitation, in the event of any unanticipated occurrence that is not fully addressed in these Official Rules). In the event of cancellation, modification, or suspension, er entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
8. SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
DISPUTES: THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR OF SPONSOR’S SOLE CHOICE. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY,CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING Sale La La OR Sponsor reserves the right to select winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the event warranting such cancellation, modification, or suspension. Notice of such cancellation, modification, or suspension will be posted at http://www.salelala.com. We are in no way representing or a representative of Facebook, Twitter or any other Website, and this contest is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All information gained from participants is for the use of salelala.com and it’s parent company Orisphere. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
8. SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
DISPUTES: THE CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR OF SPONSOR’S SOLE CHOICE. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY,CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.